Sunday 28 March 2010

JUGEND KLUB CD.02



The second free mix CD from Jugend Klub marks my mix debut and hopefully not my last.

The concept on the Sungazer mix was really to look at the lighter direction that the shoegaze sound has inspired. So don't expect My Bloody Valentine or Slowdive, this is a more blissed out selection.

I kicked things off with the early Underworld track 'Tongue' which is almost as balearic as it gets, which is then followed by two of the electronic scenes brightest stars 'Toro Y Moi' and 'Washed Out'.

The timeless Daniel Wang track 'Free Lovin' merges nicely into local lad and Ex Sunset Cinema Club bass player's Greg Bird's track 'Wonderland', with the mix then peaking with Dubstep's 'Man of the moment' 'Joy Orbison' and the epic monster that is Fuck Buttons 'Surf Solar'

I hope you all enjoy!

Further tracklisting available on request.

Matt Beck

www.thisistmrw.co.uk
matt@thisistmrw.co.uk

Sungazer by thisistomorrowuk

No comments:

Post a Comment